Jan 20, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
My only hope: Richard Sherman on DeSean Jackson for the entirety of next year’s NFC Championship Game.
— The700Level (@The700Level) January 20, 2014
Count me among the “I found Richard Sherman’s postgame rant to be wildly entertaining if not a bit ridiculous” portion of the human race.
But I don’t know about this Michael Crabtree fellow. Sherman needs a foe with more ferocious trash talking abilities.
Sherman vs. DeSean Jackson in next year’s NFC Championship just became my No. 1 offseason wish.
|PurdueAlum or @cjray… on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|gov on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JOn on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Renee on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money