Jan 20, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
My only hope: Richard Sherman on DeSean Jackson for the entirety of next year’s NFC Championship Game.
— The700Level (@The700Level) January 20, 2014
Count me among the “I found Richard Sherman’s postgame rant to be wildly entertaining if not a bit ridiculous” portion of the human race.
But I don’t know about this Michael Crabtree fellow. Sherman needs a foe with more ferocious trash talking abilities.
Sherman vs. DeSean Jackson in next year’s NFC Championship just became my No. 1 offseason wish.
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return