Dec 1, 2011, 11:17 AM EDT
Assuming, of course, you still had any. Take it away, Schef…
you attempt to name more than five players on the Seahawks’ roster (and,
no, you can’t use Pete Carroll)—The Seattle Times:
The explanations are not.
At 4-7, the Seahawks are rebuilding while the Philadelphia Eagles are reeling and those two story lines provide the most compelling tension for Thursday’s prime-time intersection.
For Seattle, there is still a question of what these Seahawks could become. Philadelphia is left to rue what the Eagles could have been.
Eagles! Seahawks! The Battle of Two Teams Heading in Opposite Directions! It’s the NFL on Thursday Night!
|philsoc8 on Yeah, the Union should’v…|
|oshihidra on Yeah, the Union should’v…|
|Marvin Monroe on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|Z on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return