Jul 17, 2013, 12:09 PM EDT
Remember that time Eagles tackle Jason Peters was using one of those Roll-A-Bout things while recovering from surgery on his torn Achilles and then the darn thing broke and he had to get another surgery? Turns out Peters will get a bit of cash from the mishap:
The lawsuit says Peters was using a Roll-A-Bout knee walker in March 2012 when it broke below the handlebar, three weeks after his initial surgery.
Lawyer Michael Trunk says Peters had to endure a second operation because of the setback. He missed the entire season.
Trunk says the product was sold for patients weighing up to 500 pounds, while Peters was listed at 340.
Wheeled walkers and suits. Just can’t get them to fit right for really, really large people.
|FlyersFan on Wayne Simmonds on Hartsy and V…|
|Jay D on Wayne Simmonds on Hartsy and V…|
|EDGE on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Kevin on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money