Dec 17, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Chip Kelly’s play call on 4th and 1 where he opted for a double reverse took some cojones. But leave it to the morning sports radio folks to attack chip for his lack of them. Mostly because of his squib kick decisions, I think.
Joe Conklin and the folks over at the WIP morning show put together a remix to the great Christmas classic by Alvin and the Chipmunks. Conklin’s version includes Chip Kelly with his little rascals Shady and DeSean. The song implies that Chip must have left his chestnuts roasting over the open fire.
It’s an original effort, but Kelly’s voice seems tougher to parody than many other past and present Philadelphia coaches. It’s worth a listen.
|Momby on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|Jay D on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|willh888 on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return