Jul 29, 2011, 3:51 PM EDT
Kevin Kolb wasted no time in getting to work out in Arizona and spoke with reporters today after finally being traded from the Philadelphia Eagles yesterday.
He was quite excited with the cleanliness of the state and poked some fun at Philly.
Kolb also took a playful shot at Philly, telling reporters that
he was impressed with the Cardinals and Arizona when the Eagles played
there in NFC title game in 2009. One thing he enjoyed was how clean the
“Granted, I was coming from Philadelphia,” Kolb said, according to a
tweet from Arizona Republic reporter Kent Somers. Somers later added
that Kolb had a big smile on his face and said good things about the
Eagles and coach Andy Reid.
Don’t worry Kev, like most people who move to Phoenix, you’ll be bored to tears in a year or two.
Don’t worry Kev, like most people who move to Phoenix, you’ll be bored to tears in a year or two.At least he and Stewart Bradley can go hunting together or something. Adam Schefter reported this afternoon that Stewlander will be joining Kolb with the Cardinals this coming season.
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money