Sep 10, 2012, 2:09 PM EDT
It was a big day for the Eagles secondary yesterday in Cleveland. DRC rocked the pink and picked two interceptions while Kurt Coleman nabbed two of his own but also nearly had his head taken off in one of the most visually stunning images of the first Sunday of the 2012 NFL season.
After watching the play in which Trent Richardson barrels into Coleman about fifty times, you get the sense his helmet wasn’t strapped on properly in the first place. But that didn’t make the helmet popping so high in the air any less awesome.
Look at the above photo. That has to be 10+ feet in the air.
We’re glad Coleman wasn’t hurt, and in fact, he said he loves a man’s game with some blood. From Philly Mag:
“They ask you, what day it is, what down is it. My head was fine,” said
Coleman. “Got a little bloody. It’s a man’s game and I love it. I love
it and I thank God for being able to play this game.”
Here’s the GIF by @dhm:
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money