Sep 23, 2013, 11:52 AM EDT
When you first listen to the new song “My Time” by former Eagles fullback Leonard Weaver you might think it was ostensibly a song about commercial airline travel, but after closer inspection, the listener can find a much deeper meaning.
Anyone who follows Leonard Weaver on Twitter knows it’s nearly impossible to hate on a guy with such a positive outlook on life as Big Weave. I mean, he kisses his wife and kids in the above video before going out to kill it at the airport hanger.
So we’ll leave the lyrical and cinematography critiques to the experts at Rap Genius or Grantland or whatever.
I will say this, however. When Big Weave’s body literally takes off like a rocket ship, I was moved.
Love you, Weave.
Previously: Leonard Weaver walks the long road
|Z on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|willh888 on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|yishmeister on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|red2gold on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return