Dec 8, 2013, 5:01 PM EDT
Go ahead, walk outside in the snow right now. Try not to fall.
Now, get up. Dust off the snow. And try to cut, juke, and make 300-pound tacklers miss you.
LeSean McCoy can.
McCoy ran for a team record 217 yards as the Eagles came back from an early hole to beat the Detroit Lions, 34-20, at a snowy Lincoln Financial Field. The team is now 8-5 and has won five straight games for the first time since 2009. The Cowboys will try to keep pace Monday night in Chicago.
|Rob on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|al on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money