Marcus Vick: Nick Foles supporters are ‘silly peasants’ and Eagles fans are ‘dumb motherf***ers’

Oct 20, 2013, 3:42 PM EDT

Paging all you silly peasants and dumb mother– nevermind.

Marcus Vick took to Twitter Sunday to rub in an especially insufferable first half of Eagles football with his typically insufferable tweets.

And now, Marcus’ thoughts, as Nick Foles was going 11 for 29 for 80 yards while getting sacked three times. Bear in mind, this is a screen cap, so you should start at the bottom and read up:

source:

This isn’t the first time Marcus has embarrassed his brother. There was that time at McDonald’s during the Saints game last year when he requested a trade on Mike’s behalf, and Vick had to address those comments after the game. There was that other time he made a bad situation worse when he put out a bounty on Riley Cooper.

Now he’s got the sister involved — the grandmother, too.

There should be a movie called Marcus Vick’s Day Off. It can be a documentary.

1. nyphilsphan - Oct 20, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Mike Vick transcends the team. He will play until the age of 50, breaking every record in the book, playing on his own team.

…and here comes the newest, most popular QB on the team, Matt Barkley.

• Hdray - Oct 20, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Con -Vick is a Scumbag Dog Killer he shouln’t be allowed to play in the Nfl . He was caught at Killing dogs, still would be doing it if He Didn’t get caught.

• Franchise - Oct 20, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Donte stallworth KILLED A HUMAN BEING while drunk driving and could still play in the NFL and nobody bitched and cried. Why is a dogs life put in more value then a human

• Andrew W - Oct 20, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Yet no one will say anything about Donte Stallworth playing after spending 28 days in jail for killing man. Ray Lewis played a full career after “obstructing justice” in the death of two people. Countless players have set up drug trafficking deals. Teams are supposedly clamoring for Hernandez if he can get out in time to play. Yet you still hang this bullshit over Vick, who has been an exemplary member of the NFL and Philadelphia community since serving his time and educating others to avoid his mistakes? As a Steelers fan that does not care about your season at all I mean this with complete personal vitriol: go fuck yourself and reanalyze your life.

• breeze - Oct 20, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Get over it… Big Ben raped women what could be worst .. Fuck the dogs!!!!!!!!!

• Matt S. - Oct 20, 2013 at 4:48 PM

5 years later and people are still going on about this? Really? Ray Lewis killed a guy he played a full career won 2 rings and will go to the hall of fame. Dante Stallworth killed a guy and continued to play. Vick served the legal punishment for dog fighting.

• Nelblaze - Oct 20, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Your a douche

• Doctor D - Oct 20, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Trolls gotta troll. Keep trollin’, troll.

• Kelly Muldoon - Oct 21, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Michael Vick is not A Dog Killer. That is not nice to Say to Michael Vick like that. I am A Michael Vick Fan And he is the Best Quarterback in Philadelphia Today. Michael Vick is going to Leave the Eagles Team Today. You better Watch What you Are Saying Right Now. Michael Vick is allowed to Play in the NFL.

• illwillthemick - Oct 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM

vick is injuried from running to the sideline without being touched. doubt he makes it to 2015 let alone 50 my son

2. RCoopr - Oct 20, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Why don’t you guys(media) STOP giving this guy attention! That’s what he wants! Just ignor him let him go back to living in his mama’s basement playing on his flip phone!

• moneyexists - Oct 20, 2013 at 4:24 PM

look at the shares. people click on this stuff.

3. Mike - Oct 20, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Wow, a Steelers fan completely glossing over the fact that their QB has been accused of rape multiple times. Hang on, I have to make a call. Yes, hello, leg warehouse? I need something for you to stand on. Oh, nothing for him to stand on? Ok, thanks so much!

• Andrew W - Oct 20, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Pardon me, Mike, but was Roethlisberger charged? Last time I checked, no he wasn’t. So you trying to go tit for tat is a lot more of an apples and oranges situation. Roethlisberger doesn’t fit into this at all. Here’s my legs: Roethlisberger is a piece of shit person. No dispute. I wish he wasn’t a Steeler. In the court of public opinion he’s a rapist, but was never charged so you saying that is like if I called Andy Reid a walrus. We all can see it but until it’s proven it’s just conjecture. Ben’s NFL standing never came in to question, unlike all the other people listed. Although the Rooneys were ready to deal him over his latest gross misconduct. So, if he were lumped into this (like many already have here) it would be an incorrect association. See why I didn’t include him now, dumb dumb?

So please, call the leg warehouse back. I’m gonna need that leg to stand on after I just lost the one I firmly inserted up your ass. Now I need to buy a new pair of boots too. You got some of my laces stuck in your teeth :)

• Chico Resch - Oct 20, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Andrew – Relax dude. I think you need to get laid or something.

• willh888 - Oct 21, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Friendly reminder about Ben Roethlisberger. He won a super bowl with a rating of 22.

• illwillthemick - Oct 21, 2013 at 10:01 PM

its only wrong if the proof of the rape is there, otherwise he only raped her and got away with it… you know as long as the raper gets away with im perfectly fine with it.

4. Matt S. - Oct 20, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Marcus Vick calling people Peasants and dumb mother fuckers… Oh the irony.

5. Barry O. - Oct 20, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Send Marcus back to the plantation.

• John - Oct 21, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Oh Marcus, you are such a dumb fuck. This guy is too much, can he go find a job or something.

• vimbo - Oct 27, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Posts like this remind me why people hate our fanbase. That this post got that many upvotes is moronic.

6. Tom Brady's Dad - Oct 20, 2013 at 5:27 PM

I got 4 words for your dumbass…..Doug Williams/Strike Year

7. Chris - Oct 20, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Is there a human being on earth who is more of a nobody than Marcus Vick? He is complaining about Foles play and he never even played down one in the NFL.

• sfsu - Oct 20, 2013 at 7:42 PM

You and me, for starters.

8. Joenardonesson - Oct 20, 2013 at 6:44 PM

What does Ray Lewis and Stallworth have to do with the birds and Vick?

We’re they playing in Phila at the time? Do you live in the cities where they played and can you provide feedback on how their fan bases handled it? If not, your analogies are completely baseless.

The bottom line we as ticket holders were asked to support a dog killer and he can’t even play. He aways has been a loser, is a loser now and let’s be honest carma is not exactly on his side for the future.

As long as there are dogs still suffererring from the deplorable acts of Vick and friends there will people like me reminding you of it.

Just curious, if it was your dog that he electricuted, stabbed, buried alive or even starved would you feel the same way?

• Andrew W - Oct 20, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Grasp at straws and make bad points. Good approach to the conversation.

Your comments about Vick being a loser are negated by a quick Google search. I recommend you do that.

Philly fans are predominately incredulous. As long as the families of Stallworth, Lewis et all are still in existence can I remind you of those victims that are hurt? Get off your PETA-esque high horse. I love animals too. I guess as long as people like you who can’t forgive people who paid their government imposed debts to society still exist I’ll be around to remind you that people can change too. Let’s swap numbers so we can make this happen. Hope you like phone calls for the next 60+ years.

No, I would be wondering how my small terrier got abducted and brought to Virginia to fight pit bulls. After that, yeah, I’d be pretty upset. But since we’re doing this dumb shit analogy how would you feel seeing Ray Lewis win two rings, being labeled as a strong, Christian leader after what he did to someone you loved? Of course you’d be incensed. Find an analogy based in a feasible line of conversation before trying to engage someone in your hypothetical bullshitlery of a comment. Downvote this comment too. I know I’m right.

• P. Smith - Oct 21, 2013 at 9:38 PM

So, the article above is about Mike Vick’s brother. And so, this would incite people to comment about Mike Vick, right? So, if people jump in with dog killer comments – which, by the way, are completely true even as spoken by Mike Vick himself – you jump in with the crimes, or alleged crimes, of others? And where is it stated that if you’re against Mike Vick and his crimes that a person absolutely CANNOT be outraged and EQUALLY disgusted with the other losers in the NFL?

And just so you know, Ingrid Newkirk’s PETA, as well as Wayne Pacelle and his Humane Society of the US are *both* bullshit organizations that would have offed the rest of the dogs Vick and his dirt bag partners didn’t get the chance to torture before they got pinched. Just sayin’…

• James - Oct 20, 2013 at 8:04 PM

What if it was your brother/son/father that stallworth ranover. Would you care more about your dog? I bet you would. God people like you are so pathetic, you love dogs cause they don’t tell you what bore you are, I’m sure humans tell you every day. Get your peanut butter ready, loser

• Ron - Oct 20, 2013 at 8:23 PM

That was an accident not intentional. He is a highlight or a heartbreak n can’t stay on the field.

• Opininionsarelikea..nimalactivists - Oct 21, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Yeah! Sing it brother!!

• deb0528 - Oct 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Where is it written James that people who love dogs do not care about humans?? It has long been my experience that those who love and advocate for animals extend that love toward their fellow humans. And your reference to peanut butter has been done before, over and over again. Next time try to come up with an original thought.

• AHW - Oct 22, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Mario Reyes, the man Stallworth hit, ran out in front of his car while trying to catch a bus. If my relative were that foolish, then I would feel some empathy for Stallworth. I don’t approve of drunk driving, so I wish Stallworth’s punishment had been somewhat harsher. He did at least lose his Florida license for life. Stallworth, unlike Vick, did not act with intent. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time, after making the poor decision to drive under the influence. Years ago, my late father accidentally hit a young woman who was wandering in the middle of a dark back road. He didn’t see her until she was splayed on his wind screen. Fortunately, they got her help in time, and her injuries were pretty minor. Who was in the wrong? The young woman made a ridiculous choice to walk in dark clothes in the middle of a dark street. Likewise, that man made a terrible decision to run out into traffic because he was racing home after his construction shift; haste makes waste is an adage that has been around a long time, but it’s an apt statement. We are all responsible for making the right decision, even when crossing the street. Stallworth took responsibility for his crime by choosing to plead guilty to a felony that he probably could have plead down to a lesser charge. His attorney said that was the player’s choice, and that was the moral thing to do. Stallworth also provided Mr. Reyes’ family with a settlement without dragging them through a lengthy court battle. Again, he tried to atone in the best way he could. I can appreciate that effort.

• Franchise - Oct 20, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Was Michael Vick playing here at the ti of his incident? No. And as a season ticket holder it is your right to not purchase them

• Your a sack of dicks - Oct 21, 2013 at 5:28 AM

Thats “karma” retard

• willh888 - Oct 21, 2013 at 9:59 AM

you’re*

• Charles - Oct 21, 2013 at 9:04 AM

@Joenardonesson You just a hater with the others…… You probably don’t even own a dog!! But because your a hater you’d rather have Nick Foles huh? What do dogs have to do with a football game anyway you duch bag!!

• Opininionsarelikea..nimalactivists - Oct 21, 2013 at 8:41 PM

You are a pussy.. Plain and simple a thin skinned little puss, that shouldn’t be watching a hard nosed sport like football. Just stick to your main hobbys like interterior decorating, cooking, and cleaning. Btw, If Michael Vick was using my dogs from when I was growing up, I wouldn’t like it. Not one bit. Especially since they are 2 tiny Havanese dogs that weigh about 20 pounds combined. So they wouldn’t win very often.

9. willh888 - Oct 20, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Lots of illegitimate opinions to be shared this week. Marcus kicked it off well. There doesnt need to be such a divide when it comes to the QB. Just get a dude in there who doesn’t simply suck. Vick would have to be run over by an ice cream truck to put up such a stinker like we saw today. He’s not the answer.. but save a little face this season and play with some pride. Vick at least gives you that

• Andrew Kulp - Oct 20, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Uh… Week 3 in Kansas City? Week 3 against Arizona in 2012? Vick has had PLENTY of games right on par with the one Foles played on Sunday.

• willh888 - Oct 21, 2013 at 8:36 AM

At least not in the last few years has vick completed less than 40% of his passes. If he’s done it in his entire career, i’m interested to know when. Vick also isn’t the slowest human currently wearing midnight green. And we can also not act like KC defense is anything, anything like Dallas. I think the Cowboys were letting up the 2nd most yards in football before yesterday. Speaking of the KC game as bad as it was, Vick threw for over 200 yards which isn’t very good, but it blows 80 (haha) out of the water.

The throw to Avant in the endzone was one of the saddest throws ive seen in a long while. Cleveland Browns material.

10. Battalion4 - Oct 20, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Come round here talking that sh*t my nigga

11. john - Oct 20, 2013 at 11:26 PM

thank god we dont gotta deal with this loser or his piece of shit brother next season sso glad

12. Lol - Oct 21, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Donovan needed a hype man like this.

13. TJO - Oct 21, 2013 at 8:24 AM

What was Marcus Vick tweeting the week vs KC when Vick had 3 turnovers, one for a pick 6, in a 10 pt loss? Or when he couldn’t lead the team to more than 13 points vs Denver? Find me a QB who hasn’t had a horrible game, escpecially in thier first handful of starts.

• willh888 - Oct 21, 2013 at 8:38 AM

If bad games are so common, why the back lash from the Nick Foles Super Fans? This happens, right? QB’s have bad games and it’s ok, unless your name is Mike.

• TJO - Oct 21, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Shouldn’t be common, but they happen to everyone. I can’t speak for the Foles super fans, but my ONLY gripe with the Eagles keeping Vick is that he is a veteran that hasn’t won much more than half his games in his career so what is the point of keeping him? I thought this team didn’t need a veteran QB to lead the team to the promise land, they needed to play the young guys to figure out what they could do. Kelly and team thought differently, oh well, I still cheer for Vick to do well because when he does, the Eagles do.

I had nothing bad to say about Vick this season as he has kept his turnovers down and played well. The KC game was one of those off days for Vick, like I said, they happen. I was simply addressing the fact that Marcus Vick was probably no where to be found when his brother had a bad day. If he bashed all the Vick supporters equally for thinking Vick could lead the team to a victory then I apologize.

14. twpguy1964 - Oct 21, 2013 at 9:17 AM

If this douche ran an offense like he ran his mouth, he’d be still playing. Instead he’s a useless social media bit**!

15. dialectician - Oct 21, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Problem is Marcus is right. The half-wits who think Foles should be the starter ARE peasants.

• TJO - Oct 21, 2013 at 1:55 PM

As are the people who think Vick is anything more than an average veteran quarterback who can run fast.

16. Sorkh Razil - Oct 21, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Hey Marcus, I hear KFC, Popeye’s and Church’s are hiring.

17. Andy Reid - Oct 21, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Faggles fans are dumb mother FAWKERS!!!

18. Philly.com Comments - Oct 21, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Hey guys, tone down the racism. You’re making me blush.

19. AHW - Oct 22, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Foles is for all intents and purposes still a rookie, and rookies have bad games. They can learn best through mistakes. That is what rebuilding means. As a lifelong Eagles fan, I’m every bit as impatient as the rest of you, but without having drafted some hotshot QB, we will just have to be patient a bit longer. Some of the receivers should have caught a few of Foles’ and Barkley’s passes, as well. It’s way too early to say what future these two have as Eagles or as NFL players on other teams. The Dallas game was just plain bad, though at least the D held the Cowgirls to fewer points than they’ve been scoring. That is some consolation. As for Vick, he tries, sometimes too hard, to be the game hero. However, after taking so many tough hits and after so many years being a mobile QB, his best days are probably behind him. He has never been more than a decent mobile QB; as usual, the Eagles hitched their wagon to the wrong horse. It’s not Vick’s fault; who can blame him for wanting to work his way out of debt and ignominy? I can’t forgive what he did to those poor dogs, but I can credit him for trying to right the wrongs. I feel sorry for him with such atrocious relatives hanging like an albatross around his neck. Marcus needs to shut up; he just makes Mike’s situation worse. Mike is manning up; why can’t Marcus? Seriously, Marcus, your brother is lucky any NFL team picked him up. The Eagles have been more than patient; in case you haven’t noticed, this town demands much of all its players.

• zemeithianw - Oct 29, 2013 at 11:45 PM

nick foles is in his second year i know you talking about barkley if he practice with the first team and lose then the usc curse if true but we need to bring in darron thomas or tim tebow there but suited to run this offense of ours

20. mikevickfan - Oct 23, 2013 at 6:20 PM

everyone got something to say about vick but they don’t see the Father who loves his kids or how he talks to the kids about staying on the right path.i have followed mike since he was with atl and I will follow where ever he go ………LOVE ME SOME MICHAEL VICK

21. Ryan - Oct 23, 2013 at 6:38 PM

This is getting out of hand a little bit here. Twitter is social networking and yes there is freedom of speech but with that comes common sense. You should not try to start something or do something that is none of your business and leave it alone. Nothing good to say. Say nothing ok.

22. Vick fans are morons - Oct 24, 2013 at 12:54 PM

This guys a loser. He blows in the redzone, he can’t read a D. All he’s got is a good arm and half decent athletic ability at this point in his career. The problem with Vick is that he attracts a certain type of individual, which is why Eagles football has been absolutely annoying since 2010. Listen to 97.5, 94.1 or these message boards and all you hear/see are morons proclaiming this guy to be the best thing ever when in fact he’s not even top 15 in the league. He brings a ghetto atmosphere into football discussion.

• willh888 - Oct 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM

what’s Derek Vinyard like

23. Jay - Oct 24, 2013 at 10:55 PM

HE DOESN’T PLAY FOR THE TEAM. ANY TEAM. WHY IS THIS A STORY?

All this outrage from a “smart” sports city.

24. zemeithianw - Oct 29, 2013 at 11:42 PM

vick good but he cant stay healthy man we better call darron thomas

25. marcusisanigger - Oct 30, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Marcus Vick is a Nigger plain and simple. He will always be a dirty nigger. His brother is the same, and to compare a Guy like Stallworth who had an accident to a Nigger like Vick who maliciously ripped dogs teeth out to be ripped apart by other dogs for sport and electricuted and drowned dogs who lost probably makes you dirty niggers too, but Im sure society already tells you that daily