Oct 3, 2011, 1:27 PM EDT
Leave it to the Philly sports talk radio guys to entertain us in the wake of yesterday’s crapper.
First, Howard Eskin told a San Francisco radio station that there was “ZERO” chance the Eagles lose to the Niners and that he’d bike to San Francisco if the Birds lost. Get peddling, King.
Then, during Andy Reid’s Monday afternoon presser, Mike Missanelli attempted to make a scene by calling out Reid over and over about the run-pass option called for Ronnie Brown on the goal line. Reid wasn’t having it, and put Mikey Miss in his place by saying he might know something about the Eagles offense if he ever attended practices. [video below]
The only question remaining: where’s Cataldi?
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money