Apr 3, 2012, 12:14 PM EDT
While I’m not a jersey wearer myself, I feel like I’m probably in the minority there. So for many Nike’s unveiling of their new line of NFL jerseys is huge news. Even as a guy who doesn’t wear jerseys, I can totally appreciate the improvement of the swoosh logo over whatever it was Reebok had.
You can see the new Eagles design below. Pretty standard look. Do you like the new look? Planning on picking up a new jersey? If so which player?
Vick spot via the Eagles official Facebook page.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money