Nov 13, 2011, 2:43 PM EST
LeSean McCoy set an Eagles franchise record during the second quarter against the Arizona Cardinals when he scored a touchdown in his ninth straight game. Shady punched one in with seconds remaining in the half to put the Birds up 14-7 in what’s been an ugly, ugly game.
The previous Philadelphia record of TDs in eight straight games was held by Steve Van Buren. According to CSN’s Ruben Frank, McCoy also becomes just the fourth NFL player since 1960 to score in the first nine games of a season, joining Lenny Moore (1964), O.J. Simpson (1975), and George Rogers (1986).
The Birds may be painful to watch, but at least there’s always Shady for Philadelphia fans.
|Jason R. on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|Webuppp on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|kirk on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return