Feb 15, 2014, 6:58 PM EDT
The city of Philadelphia briefly pondered exiling Phillies outfielder Dom Brown after he tweeted a photo of himself at the Linc in a Cowboys jersey during an Eagles game. Alas, most of us just drank another beer and forgot about the whole thing a minute later.
Not CSN/NBC’s John Clark, however. Clark is down in Clearwater for Spring Training and passed along a gift tom Dom from the Eagles organization, a personalized No. 9 Eagles jersey.
Brown took it all in stride, even going so far as saying he’d cheer for the Birds when they weren’t playing his Cowboys and would even wear the gift on occasion.
When pressed to pick a QB between Nick Foles and Tony Romo, Brown showed his true Cowboys’ fan bona fides and went with Foles.
|Andrew Kulp on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|ochospantalones on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|iglue on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return