Jan 20, 2006, 11:20 AM EDT
Remember last years Superbowl team? It wasn’t all that long ago. Freddie Mitchell sporting his Fro Hawk, Terrell running all over people, those were the days. The Eagles have become a somewhat boring team since then. I haven’t had a whole lot of fuel for my blogging fire.
Jaworski last night said he is trying to reach out to former Eagles
wide receiver Freddie Mitchell to gauge any potential interest Mitchell
might have in joining the Soul.
Mitchell, the Eagles’ first-round pick in 2001, was released by the
Birds in May and was cut late in summer training camp by the Kansas
City Chiefs. He suffered a knee injury during training camp.
Adding Mitchell would take some serious salary-cap maneuvering by
the Soul and would require the flamboyant wideout to check his ego at
the training room door. After all, he’d have to play defense, as well.
|Howie on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money