Dec 25, 2012, 2:53 PM EST
By far the two most frequent Philly sports questions to be raised at Christmas Eve gatherings across the Delaware Valley last night while relatives threw back a few beverages were “so what’s the deal with Andrew Bynum?” and “who do you like to replace Andy Reid?” Opinions on both situations vary greatly, but CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora threw another log on the fire regarding a potential Andy Reid replacement:
The Philadelphia Eagles
will consider Chip Kelly to replace Andy Reid, according to league
sources, and multiple executives with rival teams anticipate
Philadelphia making a heavy push to land the Oregon head coach.
A lot of fans immediately point to Kelly’s unique and high-powered offensive scheme at Oregon not being suited to the skillset of likely Eagles starting quarterback in 2013, Nick Foles.
Kelly would likely not bring the same exact scheme to the NFL but the point is one worth debating.
Do you like the idea of Chip Kelly replacing Andy Reid in Philadelphia?
|mike on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|Joshua Sophy on Video: Andre Iguodala almost d…|
|James on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|solidsender on Comment of the week sponsored…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages