Feb 22, 2013, 2:53 PM EDT
I mean, do you want to argue about it? It just seems like a fact to me. Facts are simple and facts are straight. The above statement, “Philadelphia is undoubtedly the best sports town in America.” is No. 8 on the list of “twenty sentences guaranteed to start an argument on the Internet” as comprised by renowned Pappy Van Winkle drinker Matt Ufford.
I don’t know, Matt, no argument from us on that one.
Anyone want to fight about it?
Also, bacon is just kind of all right, I guess.
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return