Apr 26, 2013, 2:29 PM EDT
Look at it. I mean, really LOOK at it. Isn’t it beautiful?
The years it took. The criticism he endured.
Donovan McNabb has won the big one.
That’s right — The American Honey Kickball Classic.
So apparently there’s something called ZogSports, which “is a charity focused co-ed social sports league in large urban markets across the United States.”
We played in an indoor bocce league at The Fieldhouse once, but I don’t think there was any charity involved. Just some beer.
If you’re unfamiliar with American Honey, it’s a fine product made by the people at Wild Turkey.
Anywho, one of ZogSports’ most recent activities was a kickball tournament in Times Square, featuring Donovan McNabb and this guy Ryan Lochte, whom people really seem to dislike. Here’s a picture of the two of them together:
And another of Donovan with trophy:
Jeah, to answer your question, this was fun for me.
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return