Dec 6, 2013, 3:21 PM EDT
Rookie safety Earl Wolff has been ruled out for the Philadelphia Eagles for the third consecutive week, which means Patrick Chung is in line for another start. Chung hates the Eagles.
At least it seems like Chung—or Captain Friendly Fire—hates the Eagles. He’s certainly inflicted more punishment on his own teammates in the last two games than he has on opponents. Chung has managed to go helmet to helmet on Trent Cole, collide with Brandon Boykin, and deliver a devastating flying shoulder-block to Cary Williams all in just his last two starts.
Forget Calvin Johnson and Reggie Bush when the Detroit Lions roll into town on Sunday. The defense better know where No. 23 in midnight green is at all times.
Or this could happen.
Seriously, don’t turn your back on this man for a second.
He’s like an Eagle-seeking missile out there.
Cary Williams’ reaction:
Maybe it’s time to give Kurt Coleman another shot. Seriously.
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|nahroots on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
|Howie on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money