Oct 8, 2013, 1:40 PM EDT
You probably aren’t reading these words but here’s a quick explainer anyway. The Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleaders unveiled their new calendar with a nice pair of events down in Atlantic City on Wednesday at the Chelsea Hotel.
First up was a beach competition in which the bikini-clad cheerleaders teamed up with emergency responders who helped with the Hurricane Sandy relief efforts. There was flag football, beach volleyball, obstacle courses, and did we mention bikinis? Yes, there were those.
Finally, the day was capped off with a fashion show and calendar unveiling. It was an eco-friendly bikini fashion show to be specific.
The calendar is available for purchase today and all net proceeds will be donated to the Hurricane Sandy NJ Relief Fund. Which is pretty cool.
All photos by Kevin Drennen for CSNPhilly.com / the Lev.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return