Sep 20, 2013, 10:13 AM EDT
Roughly 70,000 fans piled out of the Linc in disappointment on Thursday night as the Eagles fell to Andy Reid and the Chiefs. Andy was so happy he was literally kissing the Philadelphia media after the game.
As the Evster mentioned in his fantastic post earlier this morning about the pros and cons of attending games in person at the Linc, sometimes we deal with the disappointment because we get to spend all day tailgating. That can be a wonderful thing.
Our man Kevin Drennen was in the lots with his camera and snapped some photos of some of the tailgate scenes last night. The Eagles cheerleaders just happened to show up and join the party.
Look how happy these people seem. If they only knew what Andy had in store for them hours later.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money