Nov 18, 2012, 2:40 PM EDT
If you look really closely at the grainy screen capture above, you can see a black cleat sticking through the far left of the frame. That’s the closest an Eagles defender was to Aldrick Robinson when he caught his 49-yard TD from RGIII.
Merrill Reese and Mike Quick were pretty blown away with just how wide open Mr. Robinson was on the play. Merrill used the descriptor “wide” at least five times to describe how wide open he actually was.
Quick said he don’t think he was ever that wide open during his entire career. Maybe once on a halfback pass from Keith Byars.
So what do you think? Is it possible to get any more wide open than Robinson was on that play?
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return