Nov 27, 2012, 11:31 AM EDT
Brent Celek continues to be one of the few Eagles players who is keeping it real. He had another one of his patented receptions on Monday Night in which he got immediately wrecked by a Panther defender only to get right up and signal a first down.
He was also incredibly blunt after the game, and said opposing teams are probably laughing at the Eagles. They’re probably not the only ones.
From CSN’s John Gonzalez:
“I’m embarrassed of losing, to be honest,” Celek said. “To be a team
that was considered basically one of the powerhouse teams in this
league, and to probably have teams come in here and laugh at us? That’s
embarrassing. I don’t want to be part of something like that. I want to
turn it around. I want to win games. Like I said, it makes me sick.”
It’s nothing to get too upset about at this point. The team is 3-8. The fans are wearing bags on their heads.
Maybe just have a good laugh instead.
That said, it’s gotta suck for Brent Celek.
|Bob on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|shopping online on Eagles, Cedric Thornton agree…|
|shopping.google.nl on Hunter Pence Rides ‘Let…|
|Chutley on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money