Dec 3, 2012, 2:48 PM EDT
Oh, the things you learn when things fall apart! First former Philadelphia Eagle and current Jacksonvile Jaguar Jason Babin informed us of the poor personal hygiene of Eagles beat reporters and now he tells about Andy Reid taking things out on the defensive line by taking away their coffee!
You can’t make this stuff up, people.
Here’s a tweet today from Ryan O’Halloran who covers the Jaguars for the Florida Times-Union:
2. Babin didn’t know about Eagles turfing DL coach Washburn. Said Reid removed fridge and coffee maker from DL room during bye. #jaguars
— Ryan O’Halloran (@ryanohalloran) December 3, 2012
How can you expect a defensive end to get wide-eyed enough to be effective on Sunday when he’s not fully caffeinated?!?
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|willh888 on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Gregg on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|bruiserbrigade on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money