Jul 26, 2011, 11:44 PM EDT
Five for two sixths? That’s the story according to Jay Glazer, who reports that the Redskins have agreed to ship Donovan McNabb to the Vikings for a sixth round pick in the 2012 draft, and possibly a conditional sixth round pick in 2013. Glazer adds that the deal is contingent upon McNabb agreeing to terms on a new deal with Minnesota.
You don’t think McNabb’s value has plummeted? The Eagles traded McNabb to Washington in April 2010 for a second round pick last year (Nate Allen) and a fourth rounder this year (Casey Matthews).
Considering the fact the Vikes just used the 12th overall pick on Florida State quarterback Christian Ponder, McNabb should probably rent, not buy, in Minneapolis.
Photo Credit: Howard Smith US Presswire
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money