Oct 24, 2012, 3:10 PM EDT
Last week we posted a fun stat about Alex Henery being the most accurate kicker in NFL history with a minimum of 30 attempts, as brought to you by CSN’s Reuben Frank. That stuff is what Roob does.
This week’s stat is much more depressing, as it relates to the Eagles’ inability to record a sack in any of their last three games, but it’s still kind of fun. Well, at least it’s educational anyway.
Yesterday marked exactly one month from the day the Eagles’ defense last recorded a sack. During that span, the Earth completed 30 rotations around its own axis. Or to keep that in terms of objects in orbit, here’s our resident astrophysicist, Dr. Frank:
The International Space Station has orbited the Earth 486 times since the Eagles last had a sack.
— Reuben Frank (@RoobCSN) October 24, 2012
We’re fairly certain Roob didn’t uncover that one by flipping through various media guides or scouring Pro Football Reference.
At this point, who knows what the answer is, or if Todd Bowles can fix it. Maybe the Mars Rover can be used to find clues about life on Jim Washburn’s defensive line.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money