Nov 15, 2012, 3:50 PM EDT
Pretty soon reporters are going to need a hall pass in order
to use the restrooms at the NovaCare Complex.
The Morning Call’s Nick Fierro had a run-in with security on
Thursday afternoon. It seems he was going to attempt to sneak a peek at the
Eagles’ super-secret practice, which has been closed to members of the media
since Week 2. Thankfully, a guard was there to ensure Fierro didn’t witness any
Security guard at NovaCare tried to cut me off from going to my car. Thought I might get a glimpse of closed #Eagles practice. Seriously!!!
— Nick Fierro (@NickFierro) November 15, 2012
Oh, yeah? Well what was to prevent you from trying to climb
the fence once you got out there?
@nickfierro As if everybody’s dying to find out their secrets for losing all those games.
— Dan Graziano (@espn_nfceast) November 15, 2012
Oh. Carry on then.
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money