Feb 7, 2014, 4:42 PM EDT
Good abs may light a fire early in a relationship, but for a true love to last the test of time — like, say, longer than TWO WEEKS — there needs to be a deeper connection, a relationship not based on one partner’s hefty bank account for example.
Philadelphia Eagles fans know that a relationship with Terrell Owens can have incredible highs, but also ugly lows. So it’s not exactly surprising to hear that Owens’ new wife Rachel Snider is apparently demanding a divorce after only two weeks of wedded non-bliss!
This … all … according … to … TMZ … who says that Rachel has took off already:
Rachel tells TMZ Sports … she believes Terrell only married her for money — and claims he used her so he could get a loan for a $2 million home in Sherman Oaks, CA.
“I felt in love … and now I feel betrayed and heartbroken,” Snider says.
You’d think something over that initial five year period of time would have hinted her off to whatever irreparable damage was done in the last two weeks.
Once again, Terrell is left without a ring.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money