Dec 27, 2013, 1:16 PM EDT
If your family is anything like mine then you likely had a conversation over Christmas dinner that went something like this: “Whatever happened to Terrell Owens? I haven’t seen any news about him trying out to become professional bowler or play basketball against little people or even make a CFL or LFL team lately? I wonder what he’s doing these days?”
Which was of course answered with: “He’s probably hanging out by a pool full of beautiful women in bikinis while eating a cheeseburger covered in a cheesesteak obtained at a chain restaurant.”
As you can see in the commercial below for Carl’s Jr., that’s exactly what he’s doing.
I’ve got one comment on the commercial in regards to Philly fans hating him. As one of the nitwits who actually waited in line at the King of Prussia Mall for an autographed copy of Terrell Owens’ book, I can most assuredly say that Philadelphia was totally in love with T.O. during his first season here. We were ready to elevate his injured performance in the Super Bowl to MJ/flu game status had the Birds won.
It wasn’t until that awful offseason of naked hot tub fights that things turned sour.
But this is a commercial and corporations often lie to you in an attempt to sell you the storyline they want you to believe in order for you to purchase their products.
Personally, I like my cheesesteaks on top of cheesesteaks.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money