Aug 24, 2012, 1:17 PM EDT
After we posted about the sweet
nunchucking art skills of Eagles phenom-backup Nick Foles the other day, we received the following email from the card’s owner who informed us the one-of-a-kind masterpiece could be yours for the right price.
I received the card at the National card show in Baltimore, MD on August 3rd.
I was thinking of holding on to the card because it is unique and
artistically intriguing. But, I am simply not an Eagles fan and was
thinking of selling it. I was torn on what to do with it. Seeing your
article today sealed the deal in my mind.
happy to provide you any follow-up information you might want to
include on a posting to your website. I was in the Internet media
business for years and happily understand the routine. While I am a
Redskins fan, I hold no animosity toward the Eagles. I know you have a
wide and loyal fan base, and I truly want this to fall into the hands of
someone who bleeds green (for as much green as I can get into my hands -
Bidding starts at $100 smackers. No bids just yet. But we’re assuming after the deluge of traffic eBay receives from this post, it’ll skyrocket.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money