Nov 21, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
You may remember “Angry Greg Ryan” from his fantastic rant following the Eagles loss to the Arizona Cardinals last week in Philadelphia. He seemed to naturally transform into the @FakeWIPCaller perfectly and was an instant Internet hit.
This week? Following the Eagles win over the Giants, Angry Greg simply wasn’t angry and it makes us a little sad.
Last Week: “If anybody thinks that this is a playoff team… Welp, now it’s pretty obvious, right? They’re done!”
This Week: “We have a prayer. We’re still alive. I know what it’s gonna take. We need some help from other people, but statistically we’re not out of it.”
But did you pick up on his Spicoli joke! So clever.
|Mike on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Jason R. on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return