Nov 21, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
You may remember “Angry Greg Ryan” from his fantastic rant following the Eagles loss to the Arizona Cardinals last week in Philadelphia. He seemed to naturally transform into the @FakeWIPCaller perfectly and was an instant Internet hit.
This week? Following the Eagles win over the Giants, Angry Greg simply wasn’t angry and it makes us a little sad.
Last Week: “If anybody thinks that this is a playoff team… Welp, now it’s pretty obvious, right? They’re done!”
This Week: “We have a prayer. We’re still alive. I know what it’s gonna take. We need some help from other people, but statistically we’re not out of it.”
But did you pick up on his Spicoli joke! So clever.
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money