Nov 25, 2013, 10:17 AM EDT
The Eagles may have been off relaxing in the warm weather — we’re looking at you, Conor Barwin (okay, maybe not you exactly) — but there was plenty of great football to keep us entertained on Sunday. Unfortunately, the Cowboys eeked out a victory over the Giants to jump the Eagles as leaders of the NFC East. Both teams are 6-5 but the Cowboys have yet to lose a division game.
Have a feeling that December 29th game to end the season in Dallas is going to be huge.
Also, this GIF of Andy Reid has been making the rounds and we thought it worth passing along to get your turkey week started out on the right foot.
SportsGrid described the play:
The Kansas City Chiefs fell to the San Diego Chargers in a thriller yesterday. Philip Rivers didn’t like a call. He went to complain. Andy Reid didn’t want him to complain. Andy Reid has an enormous ass (surprise!). So he stuck it in Phil Jr., and Phil has six kids, so he totally didn’t like that, bro.
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money