Mar 12, 2013, 12:15 PM EDT
You may have heard of the bizarre story of the Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleaders wanting to recruit the daughter of legendary pop star Michael Jackson to be a part of their squad. But there’s one problem: Paris Jackson is only 14 years old.
The L.A. Times writes that you have to be at least 18 years old and also have a high school diploma to be an Eagles cheerleader.
“We think Paris will make a great Eagle cheerleader,” Zaun told TMZ.com.
“We thought that she had a
lot of poise, confidence and enthusiasm in her cheer performance. Paris
has that ‘wow factor’ that makes a great cheerleader.”
There’s one catch though. In order to be an NFL cheerleader, you must
be at least 18 and have a high school diploma. Jackson is 14, so her
audition for the team is at least four years away.
Glad we got that out of the way.
But good job getting the Eagles Cheerleader Calendar talked about on national TV, Eagles cheerleader person.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money