Oct 30, 2013, 3:32 PM EST
— Philadelphia Eagles (@Eagles) October 30, 2013
For whatever reason, people get a big kick out of the different sports franchises in this town supporting one another in any way. Sometimes it’s as simple as Mike Vick wearing a Flyers hat or Dom Brown wearing a Mike Vick jersey… wait, that didn’t happen.
But then there are days like today when team’s go above and beyond and make DeSean Jackson, Nick Foles, whoever No. 8 is, and Mike Vick put on Sixers jerseys to get ready for the big game tonight against LeBron James and the Miami Heat.
DeSean looks so adorable. And happy.
10, 9, 8, 76ers, baby! It is a good jam. May not see many of those this season.
|Bonsai Steve on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|Nick Russo on 3 Stars: Giroux, Voracek pace…|
|Steve on Adrian Peterson thinks Mike Vi…|
|Ummmm on Union unveil new primary kits,…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return