Nov 14, 2012, 1:37 PM EDT
If you surf on over to the website of the National Football League, you’re currently greeted with an image that includes the great hope of the future of the Philadelphia Eagles franchise, Nick Foles. The accompanying headline and teaser asks if the backup quarterbacks on “four playoff contenders are up to the task?”
So yes, they believe the Eagles are playoff contenders. And while this is mathematically accurate, I’m curious how many Eagles fans actually believe the Birds are playoff contenders.
But that’s not all that is interesting about this headline and choice of photo… The article only writes about the 14 backup quarterbacks on WINNING teams. What the hell is that about?
So all of the judgment on young Nick Foles will have to be made by you, Eagles nation.
|Rob on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|al on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money