Dec 5, 2012, 1:50 PM EDT
Courtesy of DN’s Les Bowen, here is a picture of Todd
Herremans using a Roll-a-Bout. Yes, that is the same contraption that nearly
crippled Jason Peters this offseason. But don’t worry guys. This model comes
When I first saw this photo, I instinctively became apprehensive.
Not long after undergoing surgery to repair his ruptured Achilles tendon,
Peters found himself back in the operating room due to an apparent Roll-a-Bout
malfunction. The second tear set the left tackle’s recovery back at least three
weeks, and Peters eventually wound up on IR. Last we heard he was suing the
manufacturer, so you can understand my concern for Todd, who is out for the
year with a rare foot injury.
Once I got over my illogical fear of Roll-a-Bouts, I started
to notice a few things. Is that a convenient carrying basket on the front? Functional
Wait a second. Is that a brake line? Do my eyes deceive? The
Roll-a-Bout requires brakes?
What a revelation. Clearly this is a more sophisticated
piece of equipment than we realized. Maybe Peters pizza-d when he should have
Just be careful, okay big guy? Or you’re gonna have a bad time.
|Stan on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Jason R. on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money