Dec 18, 2011, 11:54 PM EDT
It was chilly by the time the 4:15 p.m. kickoff rolled around in Philadelphia on Sunday, so these two mischievous yet creative fans were not only mocking Jets’ coach Rex Ryan’s alleged foot fetish but also keeping warm.
If you’re not familiar with Ryan’s alleged penchant for little piggies, you can read all about it over at Deadspin who broke the story last December.
It’s not exactly the most timely of stories to mock, but hell, these dudes dressed up as feet.
We salute them with two big toes up.
CAPTION: Dec 18, 2011; Philadelphia, PA,
USA; Philadelphia Eagles fans dressed as feet taunt the New York Jets
bench during the fourth quarter at Lincoln Financial Field. The Eagles
defeated the Jets 45-19. Mandatory Credit: Howard Smith-US PRESSWIRE
|OneManWolfpack on Yeah, the Union should’v…|
|D. Douglas on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|mslavick on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|Jim on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return