The two most popular photo galleries of 2013: Ice cold football and warm sunny beaches with cheerleaders
Dec 31, 2013, 1:10 PM EDT
It’s always fun to look back at the year in website posts to see what was most popular. It’s also not exactly surprising to see that the two most popular photo galleries on The700Level.com in 2013 were the Philadelphia Eagles football game played in a blizzard at the Linc and a team cheerleading event that took place in mostly bikinis down at the Jersey shore.
Which one was more popular, you think?
Well it wasn’t even close. The Snow Bowl got twice as much traffic as the Eagles cheerleader bikini adventures down at the shore proving that the world isn’t exactly as predictable as you’d think. Which is nice.
A sad-ish looking Charlie Manuel leaving Citizens Bank Park for the final time with a Wawa bag after getting fired may have been the single most viewed photo though.
You can check out more of our Philly sports 2013 year in review stuff here.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money