Nov 30, 2012, 10:21 AM EDT
Which definition of stagnant do you think Jason Babin was referring to?
- (of a
body of water or the atmosphere of a confined space) Having no current
or flow and often having an unpleasant smell as a consequence.
- Showing no activity; dull and sluggish: “a stagnant economy”.
Now, the first would imply they definitely stunk, which they do, but the second would help explain the secondary: dull and sluggish.
Sorry. That will be our last Jason Babin post.
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money