Nov 30, 2012, 10:21 AM EDT
Which definition of stagnant do you think Jason Babin was referring to?
- (of a
body of water or the atmosphere of a confined space) Having no current
or flow and often having an unpleasant smell as a consequence.
- Showing no activity; dull and sluggish: “a stagnant economy”.
Now, the first would imply they definitely stunk, which they do, but the second would help explain the secondary: dull and sluggish.
Sorry. That will be our last Jason Babin post.
|sumkat on As free agency opens, remember…|
|sumkat on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|financeptycom on Photo Gallery and Tweets: Linc…|
|duffman on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return