Nov 6, 2012, 10:29 AM EDT
Michael Vick’s brother Marcus threw some lighter fluid on the Eagles season that is going up in flames last night when he tweeted that his brother wants to be traded out of Philly. It was most certainly a head-scratcher of a thing to say about your big brother but it wasn’t the first time Marcus has put Michael in an uncomfortable situation.
Mike was asked about his brother’s words after last night’s game and was caught totally off guard. He said it’s something he’ll have to address with his brother and added that he’s totally committed to every guy in the Eagles locker room.
This is one situation where MV7 didn’t make any mistakes. Just another hurdle in a season full of them.
More on the whole tweet debacle here.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money