Mar 7, 2013, 1:11 AM EDT
Nnamdi Asomugha is still technically a member of the Philadelphia Eagles which makes his bizarre appearance on Comedy Central’s Kroll Show last night somewhat relevant.
I’m not even sure what it was though to be honest. A bit of a bit of a bit?
Anyway, that Nick Kroll character was some Jersey’d-up (Staten Island?) bride-to-be on some wedding show ala something Kim Kardashian was on once, or so I’m guessing. Do people normally sponsor weddings? Anyway, Kim Kardashian married a moderately-successful-yet-overhyped pro athlete and made a TV show about it.
Enter Eagles cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha. Also a moderately-successful-yet-overhyped pro athlete. He appears to be playing the role of would-be groom. This is where the bit about a reality show features another reality show and then the Krollzilla bride gets punked, aka Nnamdi’d. I think.
The catch phrase is “You Got Nnamdi’d!” It’s on a hat.
Anyway, there has to be a better use of the “You Got Nnamdi’d” catchphrase, so we took a quick stab at it below.
AP Photos with our slight tweakage
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money