Nov 20, 2012, 10:28 AM EDT
The time for attempting to ask questions in roundabout ways has come and gone. So now, Andy, just tell us, are you going to quit or not?
Coach Reid, of course, said at yesterday’s day-after presser that he will not step down as head football coach of the Philadelphia Eagles. How could he do such a thing when he’s telling his players to keep battling.
But I hate all these one-sided battles.
As a bit of an aside, do many of you actually think stepping down is what Reid *should* do? As in, you actually believe he should forfeit the millions of dollars still owed to him under contract and say he’s done with coaching the Eagles?
I think it’d be tough to find someone who doesn’t believe Reid should get the boot after the season — or even now — but I’m curious about the group who thinks he should walk away.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money