Jan 3, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Alternative post title if we were a New Orleans sports blog: Hundreds stockpile ammo to be targeted at Saints on Saturday night
Shoveling snow is the worst. It hurts your back. You get all sweaty. Then it snows again and you have to go back out and do it all again. Your floor gets all wet and dirty from the salt. It’s no fun. No fun at all. But sitting on your couch with your feet up on the coffee table and watching hundreds of guys shovel snow at the Linc? That’s kind of fun!
So enjoy this footage from the Linc on Friday where hundreds gathered to clear the facility of all that damn snow we got on Thursday night and early Friday morning. Plus, there’s some bonus footage of the giant Eagles cutouts down at the Art Museum.
The Eagles estimate they will remove between 2-3 million pounds of snow from the stadium complex today
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) January 3, 2014
Game time temps for tomorrow night if you’re curious? Between 22 and 24 degrees.
Also sounds fun.
|Steve on Adrian Peterson thinks Mike Vi…|
|Ummmm on Union unveil new primary kits,…|
|bulldogmomanne on Before This Week, the Most Un-…|
|BirdGangT on With $13 million guaranteed, J…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return