Jan 3, 2014, 4:50 PM EDT
Alternative post title if we were a New Orleans sports blog: Hundreds stockpile ammo to be targeted at Saints on Saturday night
Shoveling snow is the worst. It hurts your back. You get all sweaty. Then it snows again and you have to go back out and do it all again. Your floor gets all wet and dirty from the salt. It’s no fun. No fun at all. But sitting on your couch with your feet up on the coffee table and watching hundreds of guys shovel snow at the Linc? That’s kind of fun!
So enjoy this footage from the Linc on Friday where hundreds gathered to clear the facility of all that damn snow we got on Thursday night and early Friday morning. Plus, there’s some bonus footage of the giant Eagles cutouts down at the Art Museum.
The Eagles estimate they will remove between 2-3 million pounds of snow from the stadium complex today
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) January 3, 2014
Game time temps for tomorrow night if you’re curious? Between 22 and 24 degrees.
Also sounds fun.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money