Oct 30, 2012, 12:37 PM EDT
DeSean Jackson was a guest on the NFL Network on Tuesday morning and the hot topic of conversation was whether or not a quarterback change from Mike Vick to Nick Foles would help the Eagles win more games going forward.
Former Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb was also sharing his thoughts on the QB debate and we tend to agree with Donnie Mac.
McNabb (on NFLN) on whether Foles would give Eagles a better shot to win: “No. They have more issues than just the quarterback position.”
— Paul Domowitch (@pdomo) October 30, 2012
True. Vick hasn’t been great but he’s only one piece to the really ugly puzzle.
But, DsSean has a slight point as well:
DeSean on whether a QB change would help: “You never know until it happens.”
— Reuben Frank (@RoobCSN) October 30, 2012
What say you, Philadelphia fans?
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money