May 29, 2012, 10:51 AM EDT
How do we think we know DeSean Jackson spent his Memorial Day Weekend in Las Vegas? Oh, just because he may have mentioned it once or… 38 times on his Twitter feed all weekend long.
For real, what kind of free stuff do you think an NFL player gets for mentioning the hotel (Mandalay Bay) and pool club at said hotel (Moorea Beach) in 38-consecutive tweets to his 450,000 or so followers?
And this is after DJacc got that contract extension. So much for what’s happening in Vegas staying in Vegas.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return