Sep 27, 2012, 4:02 PM EDT
A couple of things here:
1. That is Eagles corner Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie wearing a batman outfit as his everyday street attire.
2. That is what the man apparently picked out of his closet when he woke up in the morning.
3. I don’t think batman usually wears batman socks.
My guess: his pink pants were at the dry cleaners.
Photo by @EaglesInsider
Should have taken a pic yesterday, but DRC was wearing a Batman outfit – with ears, cape, gloves and more. This was his regular clothing.
— Jeff McLane (@Jeff_McLane) September 27, 2012
— Eagles Insider (@EaglesInsider) September 26, 2012
Our Week 4 Freeroll with $250 in prizes is now live on DraftDay. Sign up for FREE here. Enrico’s going with Shady McCoy to anchor his team this week expecting big things against Osi and the G-Men. We’re also doing a $1 QB Club game – It’s a pick’em style game where you draft only quarterbacks. Feel free to give that a shot.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money