Sep 11, 2013, 3:55 PM EDT
Neither SEPTA nor the Miller people will be providing an automobile for you to set up a tailgate around and there will also not be any grills provided for you to burn meat on, so good luck lugging one of those puppies down to the parking lot in South Philadelphia.
The smart move is to convince your one buddy with the big truck to pack all your tailgating essentials in his jawn and then just meet him there.
Drinking and driving is very bad but drinking and taking the subway home is usually pretty okay. Especially after a Birds victory.
|Z on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|willh888 on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|yishmeister on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|red2gold on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return