Sep 22, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
The Philadelphia Eagles have a released a promotional video package highlighting the new food options available for your purchase—and subsequent inhale—at Lincoln Financial Field in 2011.
Taking a cue from the boys across the street, many of your CBP favorites will be popping up on Sundays, including Chickie & Pete’s, Tony Luke’s and McNally’s Tavern—better known as the home of “The Schmitter.”
Frankly, I have my doubts about whether the plates of jumbo shrimp and diced sausage will ever see their way to the main concourses, but some of the “non-club level” options look like a cool change of pace. “And by cool change of pace,” I mean like a hot dog stuffed inside a cheesesteak.
Know what? How about I just get out of the way and turn things over to the professionals. Take it away, EROCK.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return