Apr 13, 2012, 3:45 PM EDT
The main event of the evening is clearly taking place in Pittsburgh as the Flyers look to push their lead over the Penguins to two games to none in the opening rounds of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, but the South Philadelphia sports complex will surely be buzzing with the Phillies taking on the hated New York Mets at Citizens Bank Park and the Sixers taking on another team from up the turnpike in the New Jersey Nets. Not to mention the throngs of fans at Xfinity Live! trying to take in all three at once on the big screen.
The Sixers and Phils get underway just after 7:00 pm while the puck drops a bit later around the 7:30 pm time frame. You ready to give your remote at home a workout or are you setting up shop at a local watering hole? Or, of course, attending one of the events? What’s your plan of attack?
Should be sick. Hopefully the outcomes resemble those of Wednesday night.
Win, win, win.
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money