Sep 20, 2012, 10:27 AM EDT
With the NHL lockout just getting underway with no end in sight, Claude Giroux and Scott Hartnell figured they needed a way to
be lazy keep busy while they weren’t playing hockey games. Naturally, they came up with the idea of growing lockout beards.
They weren’t the only ones who thought this was a good idea though as former Flyers teammates Mike Richards and JVR also thought growing out beards might be way fun. Only problem is, they don’t have red hair, and in Reemer’s case, can’t really grow facial hair.
Oh, and they talked about all of this rather humorously on Twitter.
Yes, there is no real NHL hockey news anywhere in sight.
|Momby on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|Jay D on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|willh888 on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return