May 20, 2011, 12:57 PM EDT
Alright Bernard Hopkins. You know how to get people saying your name and posting it to their blogs when they otherwise wouldn’t be paying your upcoming fight much attention.
First the awful comments about Donovan McNabb (again), and now something we’d otherwise be pretty interested to hear: Hopkins says he’ll wear a Flyers Bobby Clarke jersey into the ring on Saturday night at the Bell Centre in Montreal, where he’ll fight WBC light heavyweight champ Jean Pascal. le fans will probably enjoy that.
It’s not the first Hopkins-Flyers connection, as Ray Emery included the Executioner on his mask in 2009, which featured local boxing legends.
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return